Advanced Information to further your member's project management careers and their professional development with PDU’s, Keynotes and Workshops…
Watch this PMI Chapter Welcome video from Roger
JEFF KISSINGER, WESTERN MICHIGAN PMI, PAST PRESIDENT:
“I have worked on many PMI chapter events where we contract speakers to present on project leadership and team engagement topics. This past year I was fortunate to learn about Roger Haskett. This guy truly embodies engagement. His interactive presentations are very informative and fun to watch. Roger presented two keynote sessions at our Professional Development Day in October 2019. Here is a sample of the many survey comments we received from attendees:
- ‘Roger is one of the best speakers I have ever seen!’
- ‘Thanks for bringing him in. Great job!’
- ‘Very engaging and interesting!’
- ‘Extremely impressed. Great communicator!’
- ‘One of the best PDD speakers I have ever seen!’
- ‘Excellent speaker and relevant topics!’
- ‘Fantastic presentation! One of the best I have heard in a long time.’
- ‘By far, one of the best speakers I have seen.”’
- ‘Roger was great! One of the most insightful presentations I have ever heard on human behavior.’
Roger is so good, in fact, that we invited him back to do a full-day workshop and two additional dinner keynote sessions in February 2020. If your organization is even the least bit interested in learning about team engagement and leadership, I highly recommend Roger Haskett to speak at your next event. I believe he is one of the very best in the industry.
Here is an impressive stat alert: A whopping 90% of people currently registered for the workshops in February saw Roger speak at the professional development day in October 2019 and REBOOKED to see Roger again.”
Jeff Kissinger, Western Michigan PMI Note: Please feel free to contact me directly if that would help: Email = firstname.lastname@example.org Cell = 616-706-4427
Our PMI Virtual program will change everything
for your Chapter and your Members!
Engagement is more important than ever for your Chapter and its Members but it’s harder than ever in the Virtual/Digital world. Check out our PMI Virtual Engagement Service for real solutions.
Our Top Virtual/Digital Engagement Service:
- Keynotes, Workshops, Retreats with PDU's
- Our newest creation: "How to Create Engagement in the Virtual World", gets these types of comments from organizers:
“Thank you so much for your time and energy today – it was a great virtual session! As you predicted, we could have used a lot more time together. I would love to have you back and dedicate a session on the Power of Positive.”
Roger Haskett is an engagement expert with a unique background in education (MEd), as well as acting (BFA). As a keynote/workshop speaker, Roger believes in active participation, interactive engagement and increasing the power of the people in the room, whether live or virtual.
TOOLS OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PMI CHAPTERS:
- A custom marketing video to increase signups for your specific audience.
- All speaking/workshop hours qualify for DPU’s (Professional Development Units).
- Custom designed Social Media posts for your Chapter to maximize interest and enrollment.
- Resource Guide to help your members “Lock in the Learning”.
- Marketing blueprint that helps to determine the correct fee to charge members and non-members so your Chapter not only recoups its investment, but makes money.
6. FULL LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP SALES MATERIAL INCLUDING TOPICS, TITLES, ABSTRACTS, AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES.
Need more Engagement? Check out our other Digital + Live + Hybrid services below...
Keynotes - Engaging, electrifying keynotes
Engagement Maximizer- Customized engagement packages that multiply and magnify the engagement experience!
Special Projects Director PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter Sept 14 2019
“Mahalo Roger for spending time with us at this year’s PMI Honolulu’s Professional Development Day! “Everyone in attendance thoroughly enjoyed your speech. You made waking up the room and encouraging interaction with one another so early in the morning look easy! And I know that this is not an easy task.” -
PMI Austin Symposium Delegate
“Roger's session was one of the best. He made the material fit the time available, had great examples/stories to help us remember and absorb the concepts, and he is a very talented presenter that always had the groups attention. My face hurt at the end from smiling so much, but it was worth it.”
“I loved that the event focused around internal (self!) relationships. We've done many events educating on different ways to interact with people, but have not spent time on internal topics like building confidence, engagement etc.”
"Here to Help You Engage: Digital + Live + Hybrid"
Call or email to discuss how Engagement Unlimited can energize, electrify, inspire and entertain your next meeting, event or?